Developing a Competitive Sales Advantage (ARCHIVE)
Nov 07, 2022 5:00PM—Nov 07, 2023 6:00PM
Categories Archived, Management
Originally recorded on November 7, 2013
In this webinar…
Advertising options are great; competition is fierce. This session covers how newspaper salespeople can effectively become the media consultant of choice in their market. Recommending the right combination of options and solutions to clients, at the right time, is key to producing the right results you want.
- What your competitive advantage is and how you develop it.
- Multi-media advertising options for your clients.
- Developing customized packages for your clients.
- How to evaluate, compare and prepare media plans.
- Strategic timing for businesses to advertise.
- When, why and how a business should incorporate various advertising options in their plans to increase sales
About the presenter:
Kelly Wirges has enjoyed a career in media sales, marketing, training and management. For more than 25 years, Kelly has assisted media companies of all sizes increase sales and revenue in every facet of the business. She has received national acclaim for her program development, interactive and fun workshops, as well as content-rich materials. Kelly understands the challenges and opportunities that exist in media sales in today’s competitive environment. With this knowledge, she prepares and shares practical techniques that can be put to work immediately for increased sales success. Kelly has a degree in advertising and marketing and has been a partner at an advertising agency.