Originally recorded on May 9, 2014
In this webinar…
Randy Dean, MBA, the “Totally Obsessed” time management/e-mail guy, is a professional speaker and expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization and the related use of technology. For more than 20 years, Randy has been leading popular programs and presentations for corporate, academic, conference and association audiences. Obsessed with personal productivity and the effective use of time, he left a successful high-level marketing and management career to become a leading speaker and trainer. He is also the author of the recent Amazon e-mail bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast: 45 Key Strategies for Better Managing Your E-mail Overload.
You will learn:
- Understand the nature of e-mail & information overload in today’s workplace.
- Have a strategy for “splitting” work, personal and junk/spam e-mails for greater efficiency.
- Use a very simple “rule” for managing all incoming e-mail that allows for both greater speed and prioritization of those messages and embedded tasks.
- Learn how to convert e-mails quickly into tasks, contacts and calendar items.
- Use embedded functions inside of your e-mail that allow you to “automate” certain common activities/messages.
- Build a personal file “infrastructure” that can assist in achieving greater organization and possibly even “e-mail ZERO”!
- Better manage both sent and received CC’s, Forwards and Replies, to reduce confusion and increase communication capabilities.
About the presenter:
Randy Dean, the “Totally Obsessed” Time Management Tech Guy and E-mail Sanity Expert, and author of the recent Amazon e-mail bestseller, “Taming the E-mail Beast: 45 Key Strategies for Managing Your E-mail Overload” (Sortis Publishing 2009), is your preferred source for speaking and training programs on advanced time management using technology, managing the mess of e-mail and information overload, and related topics including smart phone & tablet usage and ending office clutter. Randall Dean, MBA, has more than 20 years of experience using and teaching advanced principles of time and project management and personal organization. His popular keynote/breakout programs, “Finding an Extra Hour Every Day”, “Taming the E-mail Beast: Managing the Mess of E-mail and Info Overload”, and “Smart Phone Success & Terrific Tablets” are great sessions for conference and association meetings, combining humor with extraordinarily relevant and useful content and providing strategy-rich information on finding and saving time, taming the e-mail beast, and getting the most out of your devices both at home and work.