Originally recorded on October 3, 2013
What can the movie “The Wizard of Oz” teach us about sales? Everything! You will learn the five most important questions that Dorothy identified to help her get back to Kansas. These questions can be applied to every sales situation. In this webinar you will learn:
- How Dorothy stayed focused on her purpose and never got distracted. Having a goal is critical to your success in sales.
- Why “Glinda” the good witch never mentioned all of the obstacles Dorothy would encounter. Obstacles are opportunities in disguise that move you closer to success.
- Why the “Yellow Brick Road” was critical to Dorothy’s success, just as every step of the way brings you closer to achieving your goals.
- The Secret of how Dorothy actually got in to see the Wizard and how you can set more appointments and drive more sales.
- How Dorothy understood and actually delivered what the Wizard wanted. Have you identified and delivered what your clients want?
- What the “Next Step” was for the Lion, Tin Man, Scarecrow and Dorothy and how important it is to communicate the next step in the sales process.
For more than 30 years, Steve Kloyda has been creating unique selling experiences that transform the livesof salespeople, prospects and customers. As founder of The Prospecting Expert, Kloyda helps his clients attract more prospects, retain more customers and drive more sales.With the Internet now a driving force, Kloyda has integrated today’s technologies into his comprehensive sales and prospecting system, enabling his clients to better formulate and communicate their unique message to target audiences. Kloyda’s motivation, insights and down-to-earth strategies provide a powerful learning experience for anyone wanting to transform their sales and dramatically grow their business. His mission is to lead, teach and inspire salespeople to apply timeless principles which produce life-changing results.